Here are some MAKE expressions
To cause something
- They made a mess.
- What made you change your mind?
- That shirt makes you look fat.
To cause to be
- Difficult to make myself heard above the noise of the machines
- I introduced myself, made myself known.
- I’ll have the steak, no make that the burger.
- I made certain she had arrived
- I made sure she knew what to do.
- I’ll check, just to make sure.
Make somebody do something
- He made me work late.
- I make him wash up.
- They make you sign a non-disclosure agreement.